Posted by Carolyn | Posted in Change of Greenery partner, Complimentary 2-for-1 wine tasting, Napa Vacation, Napa Wine Tour, Napa bike tour, afternoon winds, bike path, bike rentals in Napa, things to do in Napa, where to rent bikes in Napa, wine partners | Posted on 23-06-2011
Tags: 2-for-1 Baldacci, 2-for-1 Clos du Val, 2-for-1 Cornerstone Cellar, 2-for-1 Domaine Chandon, 2-for-1 Hill Family Estate, 2-for-1 Hope and Grace, 2-for-1 Judd's Hill, 2-for-1 Monticello Vineyards, 2-for-1 Page Wine Cellars, 2-for-1 Trefethen Family Vineyard, best way to bike Napa Valley, biking in Napa Valley, car free, Discount card, electric bikes, Free Wine Tastings, Hagafen Cellars, Napa bike rentals, Napa Valley on a budget
OH YEAH… we just launched our Summer Promotion… Get TWO all-day electric bikes for the AMAZING price of $99! (Regular Price $150)
Summer is finally here and we have decided to lower our prices this season!
Starting tomorrow, you can ride our bikes for the low price of $99 for two people and Saturdays at $75pp. You can now reserve online at http://changeofgreenery.rezgo.com/. First come – first serve! Days will be blocked off on our online calendar as soon as it is filled.
What do you get with your all-day bike tour?
- 2 Electric Bikes that can go up to 18mph with a range of 30 miles using pedal-assist or 15 miles using it as a mini-moped.
- 35 Different offers on 5 different maps using the included Napa Valley Green Card Key. This includes 2-for-1 wine tastings at Domaine Chandon ($25 savings), Trefethen Family (Save $10 or $25 for their reserves), Clos du Val ($15 or $25) and many many other deals such as 10% off their food purchases from The Monticello Deli, The Food Mill and any spa package treatments from The Napa Valley Marriott Spa. For a full list – please check out this page. This bike ride pays for itself!
- Complimentary wine and retail pickup from our Cabernet colored Yamaha Vino moped. Once you return the bikes, we’ll give you your purchases.
- We also include roadside assistance, but our ebikes ARE equipped with THORN-RESISTANT tubes for those pesky goat heads in Napa Valley. We keep one bike on hand to immediately REPLACE the bike wherever you are at!
- Bikes MUST be picked up from 9am – 12pm. Return is anytime before 6pm. We are closed Tues & Weds.
Why electric bikes vs. regular bikes?
We see regular bike riders all the time – you know, the ones sitting under the shade on the side of the road trying to catch their breath or trying to seek salvation from the heat and from long periods of bike riding. For people who are VERY familiar with Napa Valley afternoon winds, our bike riders tell me that the motor “saves” them and they get to see sooooo many different things in a shorter time period by going a little bit faster with more strength! Our bikes can actually go up Atlas Peak and Mount Veeder. Trust me, I’ve done it before (and even rode with “real” cyclists for a few miles).
It’s VERY rare that we get a complaint on our bikes and our service, but yet we hear horror stories from our partner wineries about “bike renters being ‘too hot’ on a regular bike and are too bitter to enjoy their visit.” Last week, I heard about a woman who demanded someone from “X Bike Company” to pick her up immediately because she was too exhausted and could not pedal anymore to return the bike. Don’t let this happen to you!
Check out our reviews on Yelp – we are currently at 27 reviews at an average of 5-stars! Woohoo!
We are also listed as “9 New Reasons To Love Napa Valley” for 2011. We could possibly be dubbed as “the best time you’ll ever have on a bike!” So what are you waiting for? Get out of your car and onto these amazing bikes! Woooooooohooooooooo!
I’m looking forward to seeing you this year in Napa Valley!